Friday, 27 August 2010

Wow, this little adventure is giving me some wicked mood swings, I've been quite manic - depressive recently. Today was an up day. Perhaps it was the business course I did in the morning which made me feel quite positive (although my attitude toward "business people", those square lookin' cats I see in cafes with shiny shoes and folders talking through fascades at each other has been reinforced), perhaps it was the coffee I had with Eroica, perhaps the two coffees I had without eating all day despite not having had coffee for the previous three days, perhaps it was buying a water tank, fixing the van's horn, fixing the broken art deco clock I bought at an antique auction yesterday, or a combination of all these things.

1 comment:

Francie said...

After reading the first two lines I immediately thought "Too much coffee!"